Monday 27 February 2012

mylife

nearly finished my homework and not even going to bother reviving for my geography test my brothers beside me doing his homework and my brother is gone to my school to help with the open day thing :this is where 6 class pupils come into the school and look at the rooms and what work is involved in  that paticular subject .so thats what my brothers going to because he will be showing the class a woodwork project anyway my dads just asked my to do my room because a lad is coming to the house soon to set up a wardrobe so i have to clean up the room as usual my lay brother wont .

now im just thinking of what to blog next i supose theirs not much left to say about my life so far today
ill finish on a small piece of info about myself :

1.im left handed

2.i live in reland

3.im in secondry school

4.i have blue eyes

5. i have 2 brothers one older one younger

6.live in a 2 storey house

well thats all for now bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment